[kj] Private server

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jan 29 16:09:47 EST 2008

I wouldn't waste your money...download Eraser, set it to Gutman level
security (37 passes from memory) and there's no way anyone is getting that
data back. US Dept of Defense level is 7 overwrites...so Gutman is massive
overkill, but good to be doubly sure that no one is gonna ever get the
data...afterwards reformat and re-partition (NTFS if you're using
windows).

If you're mega worried about it, open the hard drive up so that you can
see the platter, and beat shit out of it with a hammer. Seriously.