[kj] remasters

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Jan 29 15:27:21 EST 2008

Innit.

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of fatpotanga
Sent: 29 January 2008 19:44
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] remasters

Noooooooooooooooooo.....!

I love btats but then again it reminds me of being 16 & having a whale of a time.

I can see where you're coming from but imho geordies guitar sound is at it's peak on this album (& night time).
Also his playing is beautifully creative.
OK, synth-poppy track here but the middle 8 & outro on Sanity are inspired bits of playing.
Rubicon is a truly hummus track & again, his playing on that ae geat.
Adorations again some beautiful playing.

geordie - he am de-bestest & I drink the moisture from his gusset