[kj] now ive seen it all!!!!

PRAEst76 praest76 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:04:30 EST 2008

Rob's Arse wrote:

> It's because the post size is more than 50KB. This is designed to stop

> people sending unsolicited MP3s etc.

> For some reason this thread is a large file size, so it automatically

> sends a message.

> I have had to do so many admin things with this thread , it's getting on

> my tits.

That's because these muppets haven't learnt to edit an email reply properly.

Frankly anyone who quotes an entire digest on a mailing list deserves to
be taken out and shot IMO.

Problem with the kids these days is that they are too eager to respond
they don't proof-read their reply. Or even take the time to read the
message they are replying to properly.

Hanging, waste of a good rope etc...

/me shakes fist and grumbles before heading back to the outhouse

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76