[kj] FW: bloody-Interesting...

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 28 13:14:54 EST 2008

I would like to think that the "where did punk develop first?" thread
was all in good fun I mean we're all fans -- "fan" is short for
"fanatic" -- and we act like fanatics sometimes, and get passionate and
spirited about stuff, but I like to think at the end of the day most of
us respect each other, no?

Everyone knows the way one acts/debates on the 'net is hardly indicative
of how one is in real life. The internet is a big mechanism that frees
the id to wreak havoc and unleash pent-up rage on everyone else. You can
meet people who seem like big surly bastards online and in person
they're just meek geeks.

I say the 1st punks were still the Mohican Indians of the US! :)

-Oliver