[kj] FW: OT-lots of pills/sex. do this ;P

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Mon Jan 28 08:32:29 EST 2008

I love PiL. Although I find Lydon's keening, whiny voice and crap lyrics
irritating (which is what makes Second Edition so great, I think), his
choice of band members borders on genius. Admittedly, I worship McGeoch
enough to listen to the Armoury Show LP for pleasure from time to time, but
musically, PiL have always been muscular and exceptional. iTunes tells me
I've now listened to the 12" mix of The Body 79 times, and it's only been
installed on this PC for 4 months.

Darren

Hungerford, UK