[kj] The scond half of Geordie's demos!!

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 25 18:50:39 EST 2008

Not including "Universe B" on the N. American release of the Hosannas LP
is one of the worst mistakes KJ ever made. (Apparently it is on the
Japanese version of the LP). That is not some lazy song, like so many
people like to say about many of Hosannas' tracks. In fact, "Universe B"
is one of my fave KJ songs ever. And you can only get it on that CD-EP
with the Hosannas radio edit, or on Soulseek. Sucks. Or by ripping the
audio off the pretty decent fan video of the song that was posted onto
YouTube.

-Oliver