[kj] The scond half of Geordie's demos!!

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 25 18:17:20 EST 2008

Let's tell Geordie to release a second batch of these demos, but urge
him to explore some darker terrain, maybe even include the dreaded
chugga-chugga rhythm guitar of "The Wait" or "Tabazan" or KJ's more
recent stuff! You know, let's get down and dirty and get into some
bull-headed chug territory, "Total Invasion" style!

I like the atmospheric flangey stuff he has on his MySpace, and it is
very good ambient music for studying or writing to, but maybe let's prod
him to get into some nice hooks a la "Eighties" or dirgier stuff. If the
man feels like it, of course. But maybe he can get down and dirty on a
few tracks? I'd personally love to hear that!

I do like what he's released so far, though. Thanks to Audio Hijack I
got it all on mp3, hah.

-Oliver