[kj] FW: ot brendan a reply/lennonka -advice 2 u;)

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jan 24 18:53:30 EST 2008

Cheers Milinda, it's a whole new world to me, I just sing along idly to
stuff I like and can manage, which is the low register stuff, not like high
c and all that malarkey. I LOVE listening to a good singer singing a good
song in a high key though.

Check this out, if you like a bit of Soundgarden, this is a relatively early
live performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTr8BNLqrOM

Takes a while to kick in.

_____