[kj] ODIC Materials

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 13:13:17 EST 2008

Nevermind, I understand.

There's still the possibility that I would get an official copy : D [Shut
up! We'll see...].

By the way - there's a transcription of the ODIC material on-line [
http://www.anirrationaldomain.net ]
I have an important question now: is the transcript a complete one of what
was in the paper version?

Thanks : )

--
With love & peace