[kj] FW: [kj miss print btw

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 22:13:44 EST 2008

I understand that they glisten after being fried......yes, you're right, standards.

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:08:48 +1300Subject: Re: [kj] FW: [kj miss print btw

Queuing for hours for a pink sausage?…sigh. Too damn easy to even go any further with that one. I have my standards you know. J

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of folk devilSent: Thursday, 24 January 2008 3:49 p.m.To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] FW: [kj miss print btw

Pinks sell sausages on La Brea and Melrose, in LA. People queue for hours....why?

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 00:04:29 +0000Subject: [kj] FW: [kj miss print btwthat should of read--punks bygone days not-pinks bygonedays ;D)))!!!!

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 00:00:47 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] ot vibrators!!thought that would get yours attention ;D)))) the vibrators were an ok band,i exspecially like the track"the youth of tomorrow" it had the most amaizing build up--starting very quietly then building into a crescendo of throbbing bass/drums and drony voices-7um,really like it--dont have it any longer,perhaps some kind folk can upload it to the list,so everyone can hear this semi-marval of pinks bygone days ;D!!! milinda

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:26:47 -0800From: joker at Z6.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] is: Stranglers was: You Tube!

The very same!www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear--- folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com wrote:From: folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com>To: <gathering at misera.net>Subject: Re: [kj] is: Stranglers was: You Tube!Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:04:16 -0800Is that the same Ellis that was in the vibrators?

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 01:05:10 -0800From: joker at Z6.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] is: Stranglers was: You Tube!

That article was spot on Greg!Summed it up completely, though I must admit to you that I really liked 10!The thing with Stanglers post Cornwell was that John Ellis just did not work as a guitarist and it was rather evident that JJ was going with the flow for a lot of it. Ellis' guitar was very bluse based and rather staid.

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of www.worldmap.com)

Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!

Everything in one place. All new Windows Live!