[kj] OT: Instant good Karma

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:01:48 EST 2008

i was never happy about that--curly perm--it never sat that easly with me,got in the way of the music ;D)))

i only have one queen album"a night at the opera" still like it ;)

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:31:58 +1300Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Instant Karma

Hey there you go…well I got to it after I’d already sent my email…I’m a bit behind.

Too Much Love Will Kill You (stop puking Chapman) was originally a solo Brian May track, Queen later covered towards the end. Personally thought Brian’s version was better, singing and all.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of LennonkaSent: Wednesday, 23 January 2008 12:10 a.m.To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Instant Karma

My signature was inspired by the titles "Love Kills" and "Too Much Love Will Kill You" both by Queen, combined with the "Killing Joke", surprisingly...Thanks for attention :)