[kj] The scond half of Geordie's demos!!

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:02:38 EST 2008

It's hard to tell if it's any good, Lenn, because you're too low in the mix.
But it sounds ok for a first attempt.

I agree with Alex, though - it's not the sort of music for which "boyfriend
trouble"-type lyrics work particularly well.

I've no idea what sort of lyrics would work well, to be honest. I can hear
Lydon on some of the tracks. Sultry female vocals on others. Maybe do like
CHEMICAL BROTHERS and make it a mix of instrumental with the some guest
vocals to suit particular songs.