[kj] is: Stranglers was: You Tube!

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 11:09:31 EST 2008

It's 18months already? Yeah, I remember hearing he'd left... so at least
they're back to the right size of line-up!
Bought the last couple of albums, but just seems a bit pointless to me.
Same with Hugh's solo stuff. It needs all four of 'em really. I'd maybe go
see current Stranglers or Hugh if they played Edinburgh, but wouldn't make
any great effort. The REAL Stranglers on the other hand... anywhere would do!