[kj] is: Stranglers was: You Tube!

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 10:16:16 EST 2008

Yeah, very true... I mean, Jet Black was 60 when they first started. Okay,
not quite.
Must admit, I don't hold much hope of ever seeing them again. Money is
usually the motivation in such instances as these, and I think both camps
do alright out of the live circuit and song-writing was always credited to
all four, so they'll all be doing okay from that too.
I saw 'em once with the "new" singer and it was awful, truly awful. If
they'd just split up then they'd be back with the real line-up by now,
that's the annoying thing. All those years of being rubbish have had the
unpleasant side-effect of putting off (possibly forever) a return of the
real deal.
But I always live in hope! Pointless, futile hope... I love it!

Dave