[kj] You Tube!

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 05:18:26 EST 2008

Hugh Cornwell is actually who i was thinking/hoping would sing,
ironically because it's hard to see that matchup; I'm hoping for a pleasant surprise,
like seeing Ian McCullough go from ballading with Echo And The Bunnymen to
"Iggying out" [his words] with Electrafixion.

We'll see.

Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:

http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Releases/from_the_jam/from_the_jam2.htm

Seems that Hugh Cornwell is actually doing the support for the tour.

Not something I would want to see...........

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear