[kj] The scond half of Geordie's demos!!

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 02:50:24 EST 2008

Solution...
..have Geordie pack up his toys and hard-drives, leave (i would personally pay his
airfare) and go play with Transmission.
If Jaz wants to play, then let them smash another clock but this time under different rules;
Jaz can still sing with them if he wants to.

Oh, and no songs over 3:30sec. tops!

"B. Oliver Sheppard" <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I thought the same thing -- .... make Jaz work within the parameters of these songs as they're already laid out...
In other words, ask him to tailor his lyrics, vocals, to fit
into these....

But from all I have heard about Jaz's megalomania that is a pretty steep
favor to ask of him.

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso