[kj] latest random (music) anecdotes

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 18:10:19 EST 2008

There's also some good live clips of them on YouTube both from the 80s and late 90s
live shows (Gates of Steel, Freedom of Choice, etc.). They seem like a helluva live show
to watch. As good as KJ even, (despite the funny red hats j/k).
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=devo+live

Paul Wady <paulwady at hotmail.com> wrote:
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } Got an uncontrollable urge...Gonna scream and shout it!

Keep Smiling...