[kj] The scond half of Geordie's demos!!

Michael Garcia sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 15:35:53 EST 2008

That's kind of how I see it. That's why I was going to mess around with some vox on it as well as whomever might be doing it here just to see that comes out of it.

Cheers

Michael

www.myspace.com/pleasureandpainmusic

Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:
I really don't see this as a Killing Joke records at all.
The music is much more "up " than Killing Joke.

Marc and I were talking about this on Friday. We both see "singing" on it. Real singing, not Jaz's gutteral roar!

There's a great basis there but it's not an album yet.
I would be braver and go for the choruses. Make 'em big!!

The worst thing anyone could do would to think of this as a Killing Joke record (don't mean to single you out Oliver). That could only disappoint (see Murder inc for disappointment).

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear