[kj] The scond half of Geordie's demos!!

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 21 12:42:42 EST 2008

I thought the same thing -- just add Jaz's vocals to these demos and
you'd have fine Killing Joke songs. Only keep the instrumentation the
same, and make Jaz work within the parameters of these songs as they're
already laid out, and not add this or that because Jaz says so and he's
the guru. In other words, ask him to tailor his lyrics, vocals, to fit
into these instrumental demos' existing structure.

But from all I have heard about Jaz's megalomania that is a pretty steep
favor to ask of him.

-Oliver