[kj] Pistols gig mp3s/any p.i.l?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 11:06:40 EST 2008

cheers for that ;) i managed to get booty --dvd from first and last night at brixton acadamy 07

btw chriss or tim bucknal(wheres tim bucknal btw?he love p/i/l plus he has not posted in ages to list,is he ok?)

chriss-do you have any p.i.l gigs on mp3 by any chance-or has anyone else? i have laods of there gigs-from 78-up to 87 on bootys,but alas,there all on tapes-- and my tape deck no longer works,plus,you carnt get tape decks anylonger,ive looked--only solution-mp3s-,any idears,i miss listening to them ;(,there real good ;D)))perhaps we can sort something out

heres another q.ive got "happy" on vinyle,ive been everywhere looking for c.d pressing of it,its not around,all there other c.ds are,so has anyone seen--happy--recently in there local h.m.v or

else where? milinda ps no decks at mo b.4 you say"play the vinyl!" ;D)))

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:39:17 +0000From: bawhitehead at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Pistols gig mp3s
For those who asked for the Manchester Pistols gig...

http://download.yousendit.com/98F284D303CBEB66

Hope I've done it right???

Brian.