[kj] FW: OT-lots of pills and sex.p ;)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:16:12 EST 2008

apart from track--sun--theres some real good footage here of p.i.l.,amongst other bits and bods,some real amusing footage from there gig in japan awhile ago--note exspecially the track"under the house" worth a giggle and martin atkins really dilivers amaizingly well on drums here--look under title"the anarchy movie" its listened i-18,if i remember correctly,its number 10-have a look,its worth it and theres some recent interviews,well 07 also,very funny ;D))

milinda ps thanks paul.r for posting this originally-i had quite an eve last night watching majority of ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs9N2axlmnkLike the sinister minister look.As for the man himself - reckon he's a bit of a merchant banker, but and interesting/entertaining one I agree.