[kj] FW: No KJ/October File tour/p.i.l

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 08:56:03 EST 2008

just to have one track of the pair working together uploaded on you tube--would be gold dust and proberly very funny ;D))

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:34:57 +0100From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] FW: No KJ/October File tour/p.i.l: D Hell, I quite can imagine them quite well - their voices and vocals are so similar.
2008/1/20, melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com >:

you mentioned paul -beatle-mcartney brendan,do you know i had not ever noticed he plays the bass ;),after hearing the frog corus,i was gone,well away from anything else he did-well apart from youths collaborations with paul mc...-thats different we might as well have both big paul and martin atkinds on the drums,there both bloody powerful on there own,but together,it will bring the place down,ok they need to pratice,but its still there somewhere within both those drummer boys :D both gordie and keith lavien on the guitars-to much?? this will end up beeing a "killing joke--public image ltd" collaboration-- killing image /public joke oopppss/ joke ltd/limited killing!milinda ps could you imagin john and jaz fighting for the centre spot fir vocals ;D)))))) what a laugh!!! -- With love & peaceLennonka_________ _________ _________ "Too much laugh kills..."