[kj] automatic.Tagged you! f..off ;/

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 09:05:17 EST 2008

dont know how that cunt got my tagged details,-fuck of flight,you know i hate you,nothing else to say,i apart from--

wouldnt want to be your friend if you were the last person ever..you obviously got some automatic response somehow,perhaps you were in my address book from years ago,and you didnt get dileeted proberly-i dont want your friendship,now or ever,and for the record,no one else calls me an old witch except you,thats because you have mind problems,that was made clear years ago,your trouble,everyone knows and if they dont,its only because they dont know you properly!!

milinda ps you are not good enough for me flight and you never were ok--fact!

From: flightbringer at hotmail.co.ukTo: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comSubject: RE: Melinda fiona has Tagged you! :)Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:49:56 +0000

No , that ol witch isn't my friend , tell her to fark off and to stop mailing me

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: flightbringer at hotmail.co.ukSubject: Melinda fiona has Tagged you! :)Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 09:47:17 -0800

Melinda fiona G, 35

Melinda fiona has added you as a friend on Tagged.
Is Melinda fiona your friend?
Please respond or Melinda fiona may think you said no :(

Click here to block all emails from Tagged, P.O. Box 193152 San Francisco, CA 94119-3152

Everything in one place. All new Windows Live!