[kj] OT: Ugh: Sex Pistols to begin recording new songs, possibly new LP.....

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Jan 20 05:40:33 EST 2008

I'm bummaged to hear that because that album popped a few cherries for me,
but I do take your word for it. What a shame though, because that album has
so much live potential.

Anyways fuck it, I'm grooving out to Night Time at almost 12:00 at night
with several of my neighbours, already been told to turn it down once. I
tell you, all us Gatherers should live together, no one would ever give you
shit about listening to KJ music at antisocial hours..

_____