[kj] OT: Ugh: Sex Pistols to begin recording new songs, possibly new LP.... :(

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Jan 20 03:04:11 EST 2008

Lydon STILL has me confused as to whether he's a lying spiteful egomaniac or
a funny, witty subversive joker who constantly makes you laugh and think.I
do think about that RM quote at times, but watching all those interviews
with him and all that stuff on Youtube.seems to be that there's no denying
he's got Something To Say.

Psycho's Path can go around over and over and not get old for me. I would
have had pretty different preconceived notions about it prior to the rest of
you lot because I knew fuck all about punk. Metal was my punk I suppose.
Anyways, I tell you what there's several bits on that album that really make
me smile. Little sarcastic bits of humour, like at the very end of Take
Me.answering his own rhetorical question with "I dunno." genius.

He's a fucking entertaining guy.

_____