[kj] latest random (music) anecdotes

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Sat Jan 19 22:22:23 EST 2008

"Alexander Smith" wrote:

I don't know -- if this single is anything to go on, it *COULD* be
alright. Hell, if Bauhaus and Mission of Burma can come back without
embarrassing themselves, why not Devo?

++++++

Speaking of Bauhaus, I know the album's been leaked and it seems to be
getting decent reviews despite being called more or less unfinished demos
that could have been truly classic stuff. I planned on waiting 'til the cd
is released but now I'm really curious. Have you heard any of the tracks or
can you point me in the direction to get 'em?

T.B.