[kj] some photos you may not have seen before

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 09:23:42 EST 2008

Was that Limahl there too? That guy had a lot of sac to be wearing that haircut in the 1990.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote: Wow -- cheers for these! I was actually at that Limelight party for the EXTREMITIES release. That dude in the Urban Dance Squad t-shirt (can you imagine the shame he must feel today?) worked at Noise Intl. That blonde in the pin stripe suit (in shot #13) is Yana Chupenko -- their US publicist at the time (who got me into the party). Raven had his hair in two bunches behind his ears like a samurai.

The early 90s are so long ago. Oy.

Alex in NYC