[kj] OT: Penny Rimbaud (Crass) interviewed, looking for brandy in his mobile phone flask

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sat Jan 19 09:07:08 EST 2008

> Industrial records were doing it before '78?

Yep.

I think Penny's comment that branding hadn't really happened is
entertaining because he must've been starkly unaware of Bovril, OXO,
Ford & much, much more, lol!!!

Great thing about TG was that they ran parallel to punk, so they were
never on the bandwagon... neither were they welcomed by all those, ahem,
'punk' rebels :)