[kj] OT: Penny Rimbaud (Crass) interviewed, looking for brandy in his mob...

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 18:06:33 EST 2008

Yes, I agree it is interesting Ade. I never was a big Crass fan but the DIY
ethic has been around long before them. I will admit that they did have they
own certain packaging and fonts that made them different from the other punk
bands.

~LB

In a message dated 1/18/2008 2:25:43 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,