[kj] some photos you may not have seen before

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 09:25:42 EST 2008

Was that the Yana they sang about on Outside the Gate? Bless her either way. x

Keep Smiling...

From: vassifer at earthlink.netTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:02:10 -0500Subject: Re: [kj] some photos you may not have seen before
Wow -- cheers for these! I was actually at that Limelight party for the EXTREMITIES release. That dude in the Urban Dance Squad t-shirt (can you imagine the shame he must feel today?) worked at Noise Intl. That blonde in the pin stripe suit (in shot #13) is Yana Chupenko -- their US publicist at the time (who got me into the party). Raven had his hair in two bunches behind his ears like a samurai.

The early 90s are so long ago. Oy.

Alex in NYC