[kj] WWW.MOGULUS.COM/SOUNDMAGICK=PAUL RAVEN TV FOR HIS BDAY

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jan 17 19:30:08 EST 2008

I'm heading off to the Big Day Out, festival thing we have in Aussie and
NZ, Rage Against the Machine are headlining and I'm pretty amped to see
them :) Also Tom Morello is doing his solo 'Nightwatchman' stuff so I'll
catch that and let you know what it's like. Got Arcade Fire and a few
others that are new to me that I will try to catch, in between gulping
down all sorts of substances and ogling the girlies :)

Enjoye the show yesterday Damon, liked the cheeky comments re Nirvana Come
as You Are and Eighties etc :)