[kj] Geordie's surprise - the whole album - APPO!!!

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 08:00:27 EST 2008

APPOCALYPSO!!!

:?~{L:@>~(_~P@~>KP~>O{P

WTF?! WHAT FOR DO WE HAVE THE KILLINGJOKE.CZ WEBSITE? :)

Thank you for attention :)
I'm sorry, I have a bit hangover after the Paul's gathering yesterday.
I've drunk a drink for each one who asked me to drink for him in honor of
Paul.
And I 've done that thoroughly!
Yeh, and they have a Czech beer in Wolver [Staropramen, in glass, not very
good... Starobrno is better :)]

And I love Dan Raven, he's a charming guy :) Pity, he has a girlfriend. [Or
never mind?:)]

More details about the gathering on my MySpace blog soon...

Lenn

PS. And I was talking to Appo, the bad message is that Geordie has probably
changed his mind and he doesn't want our things for his demos. Which really
disappointed me. : (

--
With love & peace
Lennonka