[kj] QUIZ:

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jan 17 06:33:43 EST 2008

Olly getting three books about the apocalypse for Xmas is:

a) The most emo thing I've heard in a long time
b) The most METAL thing I've heard in a long time \m/
c) The most Killing Joke thing I've heard in a...while
d) The most Olly thing I've heard in a long time
e) Fucking cool...please hand-write all 3 books to the list in daily
instalments (few less mistakes would be good too).