[kj] KJ/Neu!/Krautrock/can

Rob Horan Rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 04:27:09 EST 2008

<is it worth going deeper into the music of can?>

oh I think so but I'm a sucker for anything along the lines of early
PIL/Wobble, Mondays/Grape, Fall and countless other Manc indie from
early 90s - Tago Mago is excellent as someone here posted but so are
Future Days and Ege Bamyasi, there's the best of Anthology available but
it don't have 'Oh Yeah' on it so b'llx to that!

cheers Ms Grant