[kj] [kj-ot fatponga--help im bloody stupid ;(

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:32:32 EST 2008

but only when it comes to computers and i am tied-like right now-been up since 6.am.ect--

thanks for putting up this link,only as soon as i touch anything technical,it gets fucked up.please can you send it again,as i tried to down load it,pressed the wrong thing,so i treid option of--try lagain later,now i dont know where its fing gone ;(

very distressed me,thanks milinda ps i hate computers ;(

Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:59:31 -0600From: unspeakable at sbcglobal.netTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Geordie's demos-how to download