[kj] KJ/Neu!

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 11:42:48 EST 2008

Like the Negativland/Primitive uh... "connection"? ;)

A L P

--- Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk>
wrote:

> They ripped a lot more from Neu! than Can I think .

> .

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."