[kj] birthday greetings

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 11:34:31 EST 2008

I'll certainly be drinking some Tequila in his honour
this evening!

BTW, I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but
the current issue of MOJO has his Obit in it.

Why it couldn't have been the issue with Zeppelin on
the cover instead of Amy Winehouse, I don't know!

A L P

--- fluw <fluwdot at earthlink.net> wrote:

> today is a sad day as we all know being paul raven

> is no longer in the

> physical to wish him happy birthday.

> today is the first time since learning we had the

> same birthday that i

> cannot exchange greetings with him. i had always

> looked forward to that,

> i really miss his presence, his wry wit and

> ceaseless cheer.

> Fuck!

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."