[kj] Geordie's surprise - ideas

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 19:26:53 EST 2008

Shishe A. That's a hard task. It's almost impossible to not hear Jaz'
notation? in them.

Astonishingly beautiful and exciting as they are, what's going on, where
they meant to be solo or KJ? Not that it matters either way. Beautiful and
youthful the same ....'s'like wiggling your toes in an overflowing fountain
of youth.
And that's where it takes me; to before, to the over excess years, to our
youth and dreams.

Happy you like it. Me as well, a lot.
It would be really appreciated if someone sang something as vocals onto the
tracks :D Doesn't have to be vocals, it can be anything.
That 'cooperation' was his idea and I promise that if somebody does anything
with the tracks and sends it to the address
geordiewalkerofficial(at)seznam.cz I'll pass it to him.

Appo