[kj] Geordie's surprise

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:40:09 EST 2008

where's the love...?
throbbing in my pants - where else... ! ;)

re geordie - looking forward to hearing what you do with it!
if past endeavours are anything to go by I know it'll be stunning!

In fact, I think it'd be nice if all those who contribute to the
geordie tracks share what they did.
Be great to hear everyones takes on them.