[kj] how dare i ;( /k.j doing cover of zep ;)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 07:30:44 EST 2008

btw brandan, i really dislike that track----stairway to heaven--ive never liked it,it may be one of there most popular tracks,arrrrr,thats it,its just to common,played to much over the years,but heres a contraction,i absolutly -love-the track
whole loota lov,yes reall,,its the music more than anything else,that does it for me,the first few bars on jimmys guitar,then the drums thunder in/bass,last,robert planets powerful vocal chords,send me,always has----even when i first herd it years ago,sent tingle down my spine ;D

i would love to hear k.j do a cover-version of that,yep really---when robert talks about in one lyric line saying

i will have to send you back to schoolin,

i can imagin jaz substituting that line for

"send you all back to furking church-in and!!!,there"" or something along those lines ;D))))
milinda sp there is only "one" ledzep,your absolutly correct alex ;)

From: vassifer at earthlink.netTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:14:15 -0500Subject: Re: [kj] Anyway we can get KJ to play Austin's South by Southwest Music Fest this March!?
Well, that was the point -- NO ONE took up that particular torch. Sure, lots of bands attempted -- everyone from Kingdom Come through the Mission through Soundgarden -- but there is only one Led Zeppelin.

Alex in NYC