[kj] Anyway we can get KJ to play Austin's Southby SouthwestMusic Fest ...

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jan 12 20:52:12 EST 2008

Oh I'm going for sure :-) Kiss is and isn't my bag.my inner child and
nostalgist hair-metal fan will appreciate Kiss while my outer adult gets
pissed and keeps an eye out for anything funny :-) I've got another
favourite band starting with Ki.and it's not Kiss.

That's right.Kid Rock! ;)

But yeah, Kiss were the first band I really remember being a fan of, when I
was 5, perhaps at the same time as Adam Ant. These days, if I was gonna
listen to Kiss I'd probably listen to Aerosmith, you know, if I had a
hankering for famboyant hair metal / big rock or whatever.

_____