[kj] Paul's Gathering - oh hek ;(

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 19:17:13 EST 2008

Hello Melinda.

Hope the appointment will be helpful to you.
I also wish good health to your family.

I'm staying as follows:
option 1: 15-16 London, 16-17 Wolver, 17-18 London
option 2: 15 London to Wolver, 15-17 Wolver, 17-18 London
departure from London about 2pm

Changes possible : )
But it doesn't seem that we will be able to meet : (

Lenn