[kj] Anyway we can get KJ to play Austin's South by Southwest Music Fest ...

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 17:57:55 EST 2008

That is a great movie Oliver! They were the first punk band I saw with Fear
at The Whiskey A Go Go in 1982. They all had skinheads and flannels on.:) The
REM deal was way weird when I saw that. They have nothing in common if you
ask me.That is one band I cannot stand on my top 10. Any Erasure fans? LOL!

~LB

In a message dated 1/12/2008 10:53:03 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,