[kj] Zombie Invasion OT

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 12 07:56:39 EST 2008

Michigan Police to Zombies: Bring It On
Also in the News...
If you are afraid of being attacked by Zombies and
feel that the city, county, and state you live in is
not prepared for it, well pack your bags and move to
Lansing, Michigan because they are prepared. Lansing
police and fire crews have told the LSJ.com that
they're ready for any attack on the city. Officials
said Lansing wouldn't be taken by surprise and in a
few hours could be armed to the teeth. Lansing Police
Lt. Bruce Ferguson said, "We have been doing mock
disasters and cross training for several years. People
can feel confident, if zombies start invading, we'll
know how to close the streets. We can get chainsaws
too. If a swarm comes in on I-496 westbound, we'll
block off the exits so they miss the city."

INTERZONE
http://www.augustineleudar.110mb.com/Interzone.htm

RTX, Kristin Hersh, Githead, Shellac, Michael Gira & the Dirty Three interviewed here:
http://www.perfectsoundforever.com

Polysics interviewed here:
http://www.cultcargo.net