[kj] Anyway we can get KJ to play Austin's South by Southwest Music Fest ...

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 19:00:09 EST 2008

I do not think it will happen for the time being or maybe not after all?

~LB

In a message dated 1/11/2008 9:46:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net writes:

I tried this in vain last year, but...

TO PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE WELL-CONNECTED THAN I:

Anyway that Killing Joke could do a triumphant, earth-shattering,
back-in-the-game type of thing at Austin's SXSW Music fest this March?
That's always a great place to start anew and all that. It would be
amazing if they did this. The reformed "New York Dolls," etc., have all
done this a few years back. It'd be a tremendous showing, a real
statement, I think.

-Oliver