[kj] Anyway we can get KJ to play Austin's South by Southwest Music Fest this March!?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:16:47 EST 2008

yeah,i get your meaning,but there was such a mixed bunch at that 02 gig,that they really do have fans of all ages and into a veriety of music,one things 4 sure,there will be no danger of zep fans beeing freaked out by k.j music,how heavy are the zep and there riffs-drums ect/and powerful where loud stage show come into question?

there fans are not exactly pussy spinal taps types you know,this isnt fleetwood macs following btw ;D)))))

melinda ps who would be freaked out,well,lets,let them have a taste of k.j ;D and why not,imagin the coverage k.j would get alex,i think they will get the credicted great reviews they secretly would love to get

just an idear,and what about all that magic between k.j and zep--occult magic i mean

From: vassifer at earthlink.netTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:07:39 -0500Subject: Re: [kj] Anyway we can get KJ to play Austin's South by Southwest Music Fest this March!?

"if they take the opportunity to be the support band for led zep"

I don't know, Melinda --- I think they'd be eaten alive. I hate to suggest it, but your *AVERAGE* Led Zep fan isn't notorious for being especially open-minded.

Alex in NYC