[kj] Raven - Ceremony 16th Jan

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:33:05 EST 2008

thanks for that info lennonka,

i will proberly be staying with my brother,who lives nearish wolverhampton,well half hour by car,or one of ny sisters--the one who lives in nottingham,dont know how fare that is from wolverhampton,i will ask if you can stay also if you want,but check hotels just incase they say no,as there might not be enough romm,as my brov has 5 sons at his home,plus himself-sister-in-law/my sister in nottingham,there is only her,brov-in-law and her daughter,anyways,i will ask them,and get back to you in next 24 hours ok ;)

dont know if you intend visiting london between 15th-18th,if so,i would love to meet up with you,plus,i will see you atthe ceromony on 16th,if it is open to everyone,is it?what is the exact time of ceramony? just thought,i have another appointment on morn of 15th/again on morn of 17th--these are both in london,so,if i come down,it will be for either just the day on 16th-or late afternoon 15th-plus day of 16th,as i am needed back in london by 11am on 17th,so i could proberly see you,afternoon/eve of 17th or 18th--what time are you leaving to go back to check?

cheers,milinda ps who else is going to this ceromony? john chaps are you ;)?

Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:44:40 +0100From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Raven - Ceremony 16th JanDear GatherersI've been talking to Vicent Feit [Raven's son in Germany]and he told me that there's another ceremony held in Wolverhamptonduring the next week.I'm preparing myself to come and I need an advice about finding a really cheap accomodation in Wolverhampton / Birmingham.By the way - with whom of you could I meet during the next week? : )I will stay in UK from 15th till 18th.-- With love & peaceLennonka_________ _________ _________ "Yeh, I'm crazy, mad and obsessed by the 'Devil'. Any other questions?"