[kj] fats,i think u r;)

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:06:55 EST 2008

a lazy sod lol---dont be so crafty- fatponga , my parents went out of there way to choose milinda/melinda 4 a reason,and it wasnt so every lazy person like you,will shorten it to that awful name--mel--either/i respect there wishes by calling myself by my birth name,please respect mine ,and anyone else--i hate the name mel or bloody melly even more btw i would not diliberatly calling you or anyone a name they dislike beeing called--i may spell your name wrong,but i do make effort to put your whole name of --fatponga ;) so lets not make an issue out of this-i wont answer to posts addressing me as --mel--any more--so dont do it stop it ok :/

actually fatponga,you are wrong,i have mentioned the fact that i do prefur beiing called melinda milinda on several occassions to list,its just that you did not notice,guess you were having a --catnap :P

milinda ps bet you dont like being called --fats! let me know,and i will stop doing that ok you dont need any help you are more than able,i believe in you ;)

From: fatpotanga at gmail.comDate: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:55:55 +0000To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] paul.r,i think u hate me;)