[kj] OT: End of the Year! Post your BEST OF lists

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Jan 9 14:15:26 EST 2008

Oh shit why did you have to dredge that up Have-Ear, now my day is fucking
ruined.I've been listening to ShitFM in my head for days, not sure why,
Madonna and, who was it.Tiffany?! God knows what's going on in there.another
all-time favourite is Melting Pot, an awful version by a bunch of Kiwi
harpies back in the 80s.*shudder*

_____