[kj] Tabs - Chapter III - Sarkozy - lyrics, etc.

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:22:10 EST 2008

im sure all will be revealed in jazes--10 volumn autobiography sadel--when it comes out that is ;) oh,

how slow of me,its schedualed for 2009 wasnt it ?!?!

ps i do reckon that personal info about any of his wifes will be kept close to his chest,or he may throw caution to wind,by telling all and every detail plus extras--its wait and see.

i could be wrong,but i am certain that his first girl friend around the time of- late 70s-early 80s,(serious one that is) was into psychology also,not to interested in music,but was responsable for paying for k.js first demo--e.p press of

are you recieving me/turn to red/almost red/nervious system!!

milinda ps it might be time to put some more pics up,ive got loads ;D))) only teesing you about putting up yet more pics of me and jaz ect,i wont brag ok im giving it up for lent ;P

pps the tabs----i could proberly pick out those tunes you mentioned on a saxaphone,but sax is a "3rd "higher on octave-scale- than the guitar,so it would only confuse you ;) ask someone who knows ralle or punch,he would know im sure sadel as you a few other guitar fanatics--shame you dont know jimmy page/gordie hay ;D))) they would proberly put a very interesting edge to the guitar parts of the k.j tunes you listed--a duet !!

milinda

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:42:57 +0100From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Tabs - Chapter III - Sarkozy - lyrics, etc.I am interested in knowing his last ex-wife, too. Thanks for asking this.Is even possible that he'd even date with a woman who hates music??? He hurts himself this way, poor boy...GreetsLenn